MIAMI, Fla. – Nov. 22, 2021 – Xtreme Fighting Championships (XFC) announced today it has engaged an investment banker and raised the first of several expected equity and debt tranches that will fuel a planned 12-event live fight schedule in 2022 and 56 televised fights over the next 12 months. XFC recently filed an S-1 registration statement with the SEC and plans to use the net proceeds for promotions and new fighter signings with its sights set on a targeted NASDAQ uplisting by the end of 2022. Reemerging mid-COVID under new leadership and a roster of the next great MMA professional fighters, the XFC (OTC:DKMR) spent 2021 building its platform and network of international broadcast and pay-per-view partners to prepare for a 2022 strategic re-launch. The strategic plan approved by the Board includes:
- Creating a monthly fight schedule
- Launching the Company’s first pay-per-view fights and its first international-hosted fights in a decade
- Partnering with a major sports betting brand to allow gambling and fan engagement opportunities on all XFC live pro fights
- Moving its corporate headquarters to Miami
- Monetizing its 45-fight catalog and related content featuring now-current UFC champions and dozens of high-profile fighters and fights.